Quick Notice Showing Tips
Your agent is bringing a potential buyer to your home in 15 minutes. What can you do to make your home presentable in such short time? Follow these quick tips to get your home ready for its best showing when you have 30 minutes or less.
Start at the beginning:
- Make sure that the front door presents well
- Sweep steps, if needed
- Pick up any toys, tools or other out-of-place objects and store them away quickly
- Open window treatments and turn on the lights
- Put any dirty dishes in the dishwasher
- Make the beds
- Put any dirty laundry inside the washing machine
If you still have time:
- Quickly run the vacuum and/or sweeper to give carpets and floors a fresh look
- Wipe down counters and tabletops
- Warm some vanilla on the stove or have cookie dough ready to put in the oven to give the house a welcoming scent
It would be wonderful to have your home in showcase condition 24 hours a day, but I understand that you live there. It is important to present your house in the best light and make it available to as many qualified buyers as possible.
Barry G. Shapiro
Broker Associate CA BRE #01714537 Keller Williams Realty Exclusive Properties CA BRE #01516415
Contact Me Now!
Copy and paste this code where you want the small widget to show.
|Are you Thinking of Selling your Home or Condo?
|Get The Value of Your Home With This FREE Home Market Analysis Report Right Now!